Our guest for this week’s show is Real Estate Developer and Investment Expert, Doug Fath. In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Doug about how he got his start as a real estate developer and how he was able to overcome the many challenges along the way.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How Doug got his start entrepreneurial start while still in college by building an on-line sports apparel company before selling it off to focus on Real estate Investing
- What initially attracted him to the student housing market and how he was able to stay one step ahead of the competition.
- The process of repurposing an old run-down factory into a modern mulit-family apartment complex.
- The unexpected hurdles he faced during a historical renovation project and the lessons he learned from this monetarily challenging time.
- The advice he gives to all new aspiring developers who are considering venturing down this path
- How to overcome the financing challenges associated with ground up development projects
- What steps he would take to rebuild himself if he lost everything today and had to start all over again in a new city with no money and no credit.
- And much more
Doug Fath Company – Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com