Our guest for this week’s show is multi-family expert and fellow real estate podcaster, Joe Fairless
This will be Joe’s second time on the show since his first appearance on episode #11 nearly 3 years ago. Well, a lot has changed in the last 3 years for Joe with one of the biggest changes being the more than 1200 multifamily doors he’s added to his portfolio. He’s turned into a full-time multifamily syndicator and is well on his way to building a massive empire.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to get started as a real estate syndicator, even if you have no experience or track record.
- How his business has evolved over the past 5 years and the major things he’s doing differently that have attributed to his growth.
- How to evaluate the existing reputation of a community during the due diligence stage.
- How he’s been finding most of his deals and where he plans to spend most of his energy moving forward.
- What advice he would give himself if he could go back and speak to himself when he was first getting started – you’ll be surprised by the answer.
- Much, much more
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com