Joe Fairless is a real estate investor who specializes in owning/operating multi-family apartments. Joe has a very unique story in that, he has only been investing in RE for a little over one year and prior to that he was a Ad man at a NYC ad agency.
He basically went from zero RE experience to owning/managing 172 units in less than one year. The most impressive part, is that with no prior syndication experience and none of his own money, he was able to raise the $1.3 million down payment needed to purchase a 168 unit apartment complex in OH.
In this interview, Joe shares escitalopram to buy with us the secrets to his success and how you can apply those same principles to your real estate business. Joe proves that it you don’t need your own large personal bankroll to get started nor do you need years and years of prior investing experience in order to move up to larger properties.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why apartments are a much smarter play than SFR’s if your primary focus is building a large passive income stream
- His strategy for raising the necessary capital to do his big apartment deal.
- Why a mentor is so critical to your success as a real estate investor and how to find one
- Why its sooooo important to get your first deal done and create a track record for yourself
- And much more
- Joe Fairless – Fairless Investing