Jeremy Cyrier is the founder of CreInvestEd, an educational company with a focus on helping people get highly versed in the field of commercial real estate investing.
Not only that, but he has his PhD and is a CCIM instructor – one of just over 80 in the country! It’s clear that he has a vast array of knowledge when it comes to commercial real estate.
He found that most of the education out there was centered around single family homes and smaller investing and that it was near impossible to find quality information regarding high seven figure deals, dealing with quality investors, and other aspects of a successful commercial real estate career. On this episode, Jeremy shares his thoughts on why (and how) he chose this path.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Whether it’s valuable to syndicate a deal or not.
- The problems with traditional single family home investing.
- Where to find the biggest opportunities in the market (and how to negotiate them!).
- How to assert yourself in a market full of impostors.
- What not to do if you don’t have a proven track record of success.
- Jeremy Cyrier – CreInvestEd