Our guest for this week’s show is real estate investor and multifamily syndicator, David Thompson. David is a Real estate Investor based in Austin, TX. His story is one of commitment, dedication, and a “never give up” attitude. In today’s show, David is going to share how he recently raised $1 million in a short 2 weeks for his very first multi-family deal. And if that isn’t impressive enough, this first deal is 320 units. So let me recap, this was the first time he ever raised capital for a real estate deal and this was his very first multifamily property.
So, todays show will be part 2 of our 2 part series where David is going to share with us the 10 BIG lessons he’s learned on this first deal and how you can take these same lessons and apply them in your own business. I’m absolutely positive that you’ll gain massive value from our show together and will be both inspired and motivated by David’s Story.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why relationships are key and where David focused most of his time during the capital raising process.
- The importance of raising 20% to 30% more capital than what you really need.
- The power of creating scarcity and why you must institute a first come, first serve offering.
- Why you’re leaving money on the table if you’re not asking for referrals
- Why timing is everything and how timing and life events will have an impact of the ability for you to raise capital.
- The importance of having unwavering support from your friends and family and the reasons David attributes a large majority of his success to this one principle.
- David Thompson
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com